Buried

December 19, 2010 0 comments
Who wants to be buried alive?

Not me.

Definitely.

I once saw the teaser trailer, it's as minimal as I could ever imagine for a movie trailer. (You may click on the hyperlink, but I suggest you not reading any comments about it).

Been pretty anxious to see it. And now it's coming soon .. and unfortunately, I caught this movie earlier than that. No matter how hard I tried to not looking at the screen, I just couldn't take my eyes off one or more scenes. It was magnetic. O. My. God. The movie is spoilt already for me, but I'd say you go for it. You should. This is not to be missed.

I may want to see it properly when it finally plays in cinema. But I'm not sure I can take it a whole. I'm still having troubles convincing myself that it's just a movie. It's just acting. It's just a goddamn cruel, merciless story. It's not real. But it feels so.

God. I wanna kill the director, the writer, the cinematographer and Ryan Reynolds for disturbing me.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Imitating the Critics | TNB